29 okt. 2009

20:54

I fuckin swear that I care,.but it's hard when you stare into the bottom of a bottle that is empty and bare. Oh my decelate soul, in my decelate home, it's my decelate role, yeah I'm here all alone. I can't think of a reason to get the fuck out of bed, curtains close, lights are off, am I alive or dead? I haven't shaved in a week, I always slur when I speak.Dollar is at it's peak, another fit just to sleep.Oh whoa it's me, whoa it's me, I guess I need love.Hoes ya see, Hoes ya see, I'm just in a rud. And I swear I'm trying, baby please, baby don't leave. God Damn I'm a fuck up, but I guess that's just me. So I'll sit in my room and I'll cry in my bed, thinking about all the shit that made me wrong in my head. I keep trying to climb but it seems so steep, pour my self a fuckin whiskey and go back to sleep, bitch.

Hollywood undead

Inga kommentarer:

Bloggarkiv